I am so excited to have been able to finish AND list my bookmark!! I really like the way it has turned out, do you?? Remember, I design my own patterns, so if there is something you’d like to custom order, just let me know!! Here it is…the wonderful…..In the Shade of the Cherry Tree Beadwoven Bookmark
I have been asked a lot lately about doing tutorial / classes on-line. It really is something I want to try so I thought I’d do a mini preview!! Starting today I will be posting 5 steps to creating one of my beadwoven framed creations each day. The following day I will then post the lessons here on the blog. At the end I will make them all into a video and hopefully get started (one the side) working on a full video tutorial!! Teaching is my second favorite thing to do….beading is first!! So go over and check out the lessons, or wait until tomorrow to see the first 5 listed here!! Here is what I will be working on!!
I am so proud to announce that I have been nomiated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Michigan Saving and More!! I have to say that I feel so lucky!!
• List the rules.
Here go the 7 facts about myself….hummmmm….
1. I served in the Navy (many years ago)!
2. I have a Masters in Marketing and Business (from a LONG time ago – before the ‘digital age’)!
3. My last corperate job – second in command at a Sports Talk Radio Station!
4. I am from a SMALL town in Northern California where our ‘claim to fame’ was the FROG JUMP (Our county Fair)
5. I lived in Purto Rico for over 3 years (while serving in the Navy)
6. My hubby and I have been together for 20 years (16 years of marrage in a week)
7. I love to BEAD….oh, I guess that one isn’t a supprise
7. I love to cook – clean-up not so much!
And as always I am asking you to support me…..it is easy and ANY amount is appreciated, however, just look at the reward levels!!! 🙂
Today I would like to leave you with this thought;