I am so very honored to be awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by Coach House Crafting on a Budget.
This award is given by bloggers, to bloggers. For me that makes the award very meaningful. I was given two tasks when this award was handed down. The first, the tell all my followers 7 things that they may NOT already know about me. The second, to pass it out to 15 deserving bloggers. So, here we go!
7 things you may NOT know about me:
1. I grew up in a little ‘tiny’ town in the foothills of Northern California.
2. I served in the military (Navy) for 4 years in Puerto Rico.
3. I drove across the country – from Florida to California – with my two kids for the summer (a few years ago)
4. I do LOTS of other arts and crafts beside beading: scrap booking and card making,cross stitch, crochet, knitting, plastic canvass, flower arrangements, origami, photography, fiber weaving, quilting, sewing, kids crafts, and even macrame.
5. All my kids are born on the 17th of the month!!! January, March and December.
6. I am blessed with 3 best friends: Kris Whitman, Aprons by MeMe, Amber Hernandez from AmbersArtAlley and Marsha Knox from PandulaartsCreations.
7. My first car was a ’68 Volkswagen Bug – and I loved it!!
Now to the other part of my task – to choose 15 blogs/bloggers that are worthy of this award. This might be harder, because I have SO many bloggers that I just love to read!
10. Fiber Farm
12. A Dose of Dannie
And now to go tell all these wonderful bloggers that they are receiving this award…. have fun and enjoy reading these great blogs! ~KM